Foreigners to Germany attempting to speak the language are a great source of amusement for the locals – trust me, I know this for a fact. Even after one makes it past the first 2 years of monotonous-machine-gun-rat-a-tat-tat and is able to discern that there are actually spaces between words here and there, the venture […]
Tag Archives: easy
You are here: Home » easy
- Chillin’ at Mauerpark July 13, 2014
- Urgent Veterinary Care and Pet Emergencies in Berlin October 13, 2013
- Best of Berlin Blogs: Roundup Feb 2013 February 11, 2013
- Kiss Your Honey On Gendarmenmarkt At Night November 1, 2012
- The German Museum Of Technology In Berlin October 27, 2012
- Getting Naked With The Doctor September 4, 2011
- Bye Bye Monbijouplatz, I Will/Won’t Miss You June 21, 2012
- Don’t Hate Me For Hating Currywurst! October 10, 2012
- Sharing Translation Expertise With Google September 3, 2011
- I Want to Wash the Windows of the Fernsehturm October 26, 2012
- Joyce: Dear SandyInBerlin, My name is Joyce and I work...
- maggsquintas: Just wanted to say thank you so much for this post...
- Peter Roman: I (English),have lived here since the good old day...
- Lisa Katherine Margaret Arnold: So what is the best time of the year to come to Be...
- Lisa Katherine Margaret Arnold: I can't believe"and Berlin" really asked that abou...
american Berlin berlinale bootie christmas cool cuisine dancing dj doctor expat expatriate expensive fashion FKK food foodie freikörperkultur funny germany gourmet holidays landmark life luxury michelin star nudity party prêt a diner restaurant sightseeing soundcloud startup technology tim raue tourism translate travel trendy unique vacation visit walking wow youtube
- @joanna_lamb @DaveBooth hey guys, meet @no_vem_ber -- she confirmed she'd love to have you join the birthday party tomorrow night. :) 11 hours ago
- Attn: Freelance Writers & Marketers in Berlin, @RetentionGrid wants to hire you ASAP. Please tweet if interested. Please retweet if not. Tx! 1 day ago
- RT @uberlinco: Read this incredible interview with the #Berlin Candy Bomber - he parachuted candy to German children during WWII! http://t.… 2 days ago
- Omg @joanna_lamb “@uberlinco: This Saturday: Das Brunch - epic eats! on.fb.me/1ot6dUH #brunch #coffee #berlin http://t.co/3sUomfS0VI” 2 days ago
- @uberlinco #smartcookie 2 days ago
- @heinzelcheese I need to start inviting myself along to wherever you are going. #Foodporrn 2 days ago
- #immer “@uberlinco: RT @marie_j_b: Pommes on the brain.” 2 days ago
- RT @uberlinco: Just wow! RT @davidsim: #Berlin Wall rebuilt in glowing helium balloons. bit.ly/1sQBy2i http://t.co/Yh54S8RgqI 2 days ago
- RT @BerlinTourism: All about Ghost Stations in #Berlin bit.ly/1vLimFr #BLN25YearsLater http://t.co/wtonbRhm5W 2 days ago
- RT @jenhewett: If you want flourishing neighborhoods with mom and pop shops, you have to SHOP there. Local businesses can't survive on your… 2 days ago