Foreigners to Germany attempting to speak the language are a great source of amusement for the locals – trust me, I know this for a fact. Even after one makes it past the first 2 years of monotonous-machine-gun-rat-a-tat-tat and is able to discern that there are actually spaces between words here and there, the venture […]
Tag Archives: quotes
You are here: Home » quotes
- Chillin’ at Mauerpark July 13, 2014
- Urgent Veterinary Care and Pet Emergencies in Berlin October 13, 2013
- Best of Berlin Blogs: Roundup Feb 2013 February 11, 2013
- Kiss Your Honey On Gendarmenmarkt At Night November 1, 2012
- The German Museum Of Technology In Berlin October 27, 2012
- Getting Naked With The Doctor September 4, 2011
- Bye Bye Monbijouplatz, I Will/Won’t Miss You June 21, 2012
- Don’t Hate Me For Hating Currywurst! October 10, 2012
- Sharing Translation Expertise With Google September 3, 2011
- I Want to Wash the Windows of the Fernsehturm October 26, 2012
- Joyce: Dear SandyInBerlin, My name is Joyce and I work...
- maggsquintas: Just wanted to say thank you so much for this post...
- Peter Roman: I (English),have lived here since the good old day...
- Lisa Katherine Margaret Arnold: So what is the best time of the year to come to Be...
- Lisa Katherine Margaret Arnold: I can't believe"and Berlin" really asked that abou...
american Berlin berlinale bootie christmas cool cuisine dancing dj doctor expat expatriate expensive fashion FKK food foodie freikörperkultur funny germany gourmet holidays landmark life luxury michelin star nudity party prêt a diner restaurant sightseeing soundcloud startup technology tim raue tourism translate travel trendy unique vacation visit walking wow youtube
- RT @iamkosmonaut: @SandyInBerlin that place is getting a lot of hype now. Have to say the chicken was good, but the vegetarian ones were aw… 4 days ago
- Berlin's raging food fad: "YuMe Gyozas" buff.ly/1sdv90B 4 days ago
- @deutschbitte @mostlikely_to @uberlinco I brought a can of königsberger klopse. Inspector's eyes popped out before he yelled "Mad Cow!" 5 days ago
- @uberlinco what games are you playing? 5 days ago
- RT @benaroundearth: Photo of the day: #Berlin's Schloss Charlottenburg is guarded by many marble statues http://t.co/UvomV4J0BP 5 days ago
- .@joanna_lamb you should also follow @uberlinco @slowberlin @AltBerlinTours @FindingBerlin @exberlinermag @sugarhighberlin @iheartberlin 5 days ago
- @mostlikely_to @uberlinco food is hard. Whatever you decide check online if ok... or they'll set big dogs on you at the luggage carousel 5 days ago
- @mostlikely_to @uberlinco lucky duck. I <3 Chicago. Take Obstler or another traditional schnapps. 5 days ago
- RT @kristicrackers: 3 yrs ago I survived the battle of setting up an internet connection in Berlin. The time has come when I must now unplu… 5 days ago
- RT @maitrephilippe: Käse direkt von der Alm newsletter.maitrephilippe.de/t/r-5C701455FC… 5 days ago